Re: [hr100] Still in shock!

  • AJHewey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
      If you think you're in shock now, wait till you see Handies.

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
        It’ll be dark if he’s shuffling scared and fast…

        ________________________________

        On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:34 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...<mailto:Twiggsc%40aol.com>> wrote:

        > Lack of sleep is good training.
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:06 PM, warren muldoon <jacksorbetter4@...<mailto:jacksorbetter4%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
        >
        > > For all you that got in the lottery last Sunday, I hope you are sleeping better than I am. I wake up every night in disbelief that I won a spot in the race. Then I cant go back to sleep. Yikes!
        > > Warren

      • warren muldoon
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
          Wow…great response! At least I know I am not alone in the non-sleeping department. Another big day tomorrow for the Western States 100 lottery. Lets hope all that didn’t get into Hardrock gets in to Western States 100.
          Warren