Still in shock!

  • warren muldoon
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
      For all you that got in the lottery last Sunday, I hope you are sleeping better than I am. I wake up every night in disbelief that I won a spot in the race. Then I cant go back to sleep. Yikes!
      Warren

    • John Constan
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
        I'll have to admit it that I'm shocked as well and am already counting the days.

      • Chris Twiggs
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
          Lack of sleep is good training.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:06 PM, warren muldoon <jacksorbetter4@...> wrote:

          > For all you that got in the lottery last Sunday, I hope you are sleeping better than I am. I wake up every night in disbelief that I won a spot in the race. Then I cant go back to sleep. Yikes!
          > Warren

        • Brad Koenig
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
            I have not felt this way since I signed up for my first 100. I never thought I would feel like this again, and I am grateful for this opportunity.
            See you out on the trails, soon, I'm sure.

            Happy trails!
            -Brad Koenig

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:34 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

            > Lack of sleep is good training.
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:06 PM, warren muldoon <jacksorbetter4@...> wrote:
            >
            > > For all you that got in the lottery last Sunday, I hope you are sleeping better than I am. I wake up every night in disbelief that I won a spot in the race. Then I cant go back to sleep. Yikes!
            > > Warren

          • John Constan
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
              I only hope I'm not the only first HR100 first timer! I've done other 100's and lost of endurance racing, but this will be my first HR

              ________________________________
              I have not felt this way since I signed up for my first 100. I never thought I would feel like this again, and I am grateful for this opportunity.
              See you out on the trails, soon, I'm sure.

              Happy trails!
              -Brad Koenig

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:34 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

              > Lack of sleep is good training.
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone
              >
              > On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:06 PM, warren muldoon <jacksorbetter4@...> wrote:
              >
              > > For all you that got in the lottery last Sunday, I hope you are sleeping better than I am. I wake up every night in disbelief that I won a spot in the race. Then I cant go back to sleep. Yikes!
              > > Warren

            • Garett Graubins
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
                In my three Hardrock "runs", I've found that my enthusiasm and ecstacy tend to fade about halfway through the race. :) But, mysteriously, it returns right around the time I kiss the rock.

                Happy Training,

                - Garett (who is way down at #41 on the Wait List, but super psyched for all of the first timers who will have the chance to experience Hardrock in 2012!)

                Garett Graubins // 303-728-4387

                ________________________________

              • AJHewey@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
                  If you think you're in shock now, wait till you see Handies.

                  I only hope I'm not the only first HR100 first timer! I've done other 100's and lost of endurance racing, but this will be my first HR

                  ________________________________
                  I have not felt this way since I signed up for my first 100. I never thought I would feel like this again, and I am grateful for this opportunity.
                  See you out on the trails, soon, I'm sure.

                  Happy trails!
                  -Brad Koenig

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:34 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

                  > Lack of sleep is good training.
                  >
                  > Sent from my iPhone
                  >
                  > On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:06 PM, warren muldoon <jacksorbetter4@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > For all you that got in the lottery last Sunday, I hope you are sleeping better than I am. I wake up every night in disbelief that I won a spot in the race. Then I cant go back to sleep. Yikes!
                  > > Warren

                • Ward, Kenneth (Corvallis)
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
                    It’ll be dark if he’s shuffling scared and fast…

                    On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:34 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...<mailto:Twiggsc%40aol.com>> wrote:

                    > Lack of sleep is good training.
                    >
                    > Sent from my iPhone
                    >
                    > On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:06 PM, warren muldoon <jacksorbetter4@...<mailto:jacksorbetter4%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
                    >
                    > > For all you that got in the lottery last Sunday, I hope you are sleeping better than I am. I wake up every night in disbelief that I won a spot in the race. Then I cant go back to sleep. Yikes!
                    > > Warren

                  • warren muldoon
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 9, 2011
                      Wow…great response! At least I know I am not alone in the non-sleeping department. Another big day tomorrow for the Western States 100 lottery. Lets hope all that didn’t get into Hardrock gets in to Western States 100.
                      Warren