My resume

  • warren muldoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Just thought I would introduce myself.  My name is Warren Muldoon. I have been in endurance sports for about 20 years, but the last 4 years have been in the Ultra Running World. I have completed a couple multiple days stage races. (4 100‘s) JJ x 2 AC 100 and the Bear 100. Also, I went to South Africa to run Comrades.  July will be my first Hardrock and I’m very excited.
      Warren