2012 Hardrock Lottery

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      Hi Hardrockers
      The 2012 Hardrock lottery is finished.Congratulations to all of those
      selected for the 2012 Hardrock. We will be posting the official entrants list
      and wait list on our web site shortly.We only selected 100 applications for
      the wait list. Historically we have never had anyone higher than #99 on the
      wait list get in so we stopped at 100. As soon as all of us return to our
      homes we will begin crunching the numbers and dissecting the odds and what
      happened. Suffice to say that with over 700 qualified entrants who applied we
      had our work cut out for us.
      Regarding payment. IF YOU DID NOT SEND A CHECK WITH YOUR APPLICATION AND
      YOU WERE SELECTED TO RUN WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR ENTRY FEE CHECK OF $250 PRIOR TO
      JAN. 4, 2012. IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT BY THEN YOU WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE
      ENTRANTS LIST. PLEASE SEND PAYMENT TO: HARDROCK HUNDRED ENDURANCE RUN C/O DALE
      GARLAND, 195 BALL LANE, DURANGO CO 81301.
      Those on the wait list need not send a check until you have made it on
      to the entrants list. Those who sent a check and were not selected for either
      the entrants or wait list-your check will be destroyed on Jan. 4, 2012 unless
      we receive a note stating you want us to return your check to you.
      An updated entrants and wait list will be maintained on the Hardrock
      homepage. Notifications of updates will be posted to the hardrock listserv,
      ultra list and Hardrock Facebook page. Generally there will be no updates
      until late January or early February.
      If you weren't selected but still would like to be part the Hardrock
      experience next July, we are always looking for volunteers, pacers,etc. Be in
      touch and we'/ll get you involved.
      On behalf of the Hardrock selection committee, the run committee and
      our Board of Directors I'd like to say thank you for all of your interest in
      running Hardrock. It is truly humbling to have so many of you want to be part
      of our little run through the San Juans.
      Happy Holidays to all and have a great run!
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run