Hardrock Lottery Ticket list

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011
      We will hold our lottery for the 2012 Hardrock Hundred this Sunday. To ensure accuracy, we have posted the number of tickets we think each applicant has in our weighted lottery at http://hardrock100.com, for those applications we had received by the end of last week.

      Our algorithm for determining how many tickets each applicant has can be found at http://hardrock100.com/hardrock-lottery.php

      Note that service tickets are not included in this count, so if you participated in our trail work weekend or captained an aid station last summer, you have more coming.

      Appearing on this list is not an indication that an applicant has met our qualifications, just that we received your application.

      Please contact me at bpwrlc@... AND Charlie Thorn at thorncha@... if you do not agree with our count or find other errors.

      I'll post my analysis of the chances of getting in, as a function of the number of tickets, later in the week after we have all the applications.

      - Blake

      Blake Wood
      President, Hardrock Board of Directors
    • Olga Varlamova
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011
        Blake,

        It's 1 ticket total for no matter how many years applicant was on wait
        list/DNS, correct?

        Thanks,
        Olga

      • bpwrlc@comcast.net