Info on Hardrock lottery

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2011
      Hi Everybody,
      The lottery for the 2012 Hardrock will be held next Sunday (12/4),
      beginning at about 10 am (Silverton time). We will post the results on our
      homepage Sunday afternoon.
      We will also be selecting the artwork which will be the official print
      for the 2012 run. If you would like an original piece of artwork or a photo
      which you feel represents Hardrock, please submit a copy of it to me by this
      Thursday.
      Cheers,
      Dale
    • Jamil Coury
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2011
        Will there be any twitter updates as runners are selected this year?

        **

      • hardrock100@bresnan.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2011
          Andrea will be doing it in the same format as last year.
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011
            Jamil, Andrea Feucht will be tweeting the results.
            Dale