Hardrock Wait List Winners - History

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011
      Hardrockers,

      I'm starting to get inquiries about what is the highest number from the
      wait list who actually get into Hardrock. Below is the history. This (and
      a whole lot more) information is also available on the Hardrock web site
      under the results analysis.

      *Year - Highest # to start Hardrock*
      2003 - 75
      2004 - 50
      2005 - 28
      2006 - 42
      2007 - 38
      2008 - 99
      2009 - 27
      2010 - 27
      2011 - 36

      Charlie Thorn

    • scottwrabb
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 12:47 PM
        --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, Charles Thorn <thorncha@...> wrote:

        > Hardrockers,
        >
        > I'm starting to get inquiries about what is the highest number from the
        > wait list who actually get into Hardrock. Below is the history. This (and
        > a whole lot more) information is also available on the Hardrock web site
        > under the results analysis.
        >
        > *Year - Highest # to start Hardrock*
        > 2003 - 75
        > 2004 - 50
        > 2005 - 28
        > 2006 - 42
        > 2007 - 38
        > 2008 - 99
        > 2009 - 27
        > 2010 - 27
        > 2011 - 36
        >
        > Charlie Thorn

        At what point wil they start updating the waitlist?
        Thanks,
        Scott