Re: [hr100] Hardrock Entries

  • Mauricio Herrera Cuadra
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
      Charlie,

      Are you going to publish the number of tickets each entrant has before the lottery takes place?

      Regards,
      Mauricio

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
        I am calculating this now, and will have the numbers up on the web in a couple days.

        - Blake

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
          It's at this point all the English professors throw up their hands and say, "If only we could find someone who knows how to use a slide rule."

          Sent from my iPhone