Hardrock Entries

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
      Hardrockers,

      As of November 14th, I've received 512 applications for the 2012 Hardrock
      and they're coming in fast. You can see the current list posted to the
      Hardrock web page. If you find any errors, please let me know.

      I want to remind everyone to have your Hardrock entries arrive in my mail
      box *NO LATER THAN* December 1st. The lottery is planned for December 4th
      but, we must have the entries in time to process them.

      Charlie Thorn

    • Mauricio Herrera Cuadra
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
        Charlie,

        Are you going to publish the number of tickets each entrant has before the lottery takes place?

        Regards,
        Mauricio

      • bpwrlc@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
          I am calculating this now, and will have the numbers up on the web in a couple days.

          - Blake

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
            It's at this point all the English professors throw up their hands and say, "If only we could find someone who knows how to use a slide rule."

            Sent from my iPhone