John Dewalt's Status

  • Rodger A Wrublik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011
      Runners,

      We just heard that John Dewalt is having some serious medical
      problems. Marty Fritzhand, a past Hardrock finisher, a doctor and a
      friend of ours, talked to John while in Silverton this year and had
      concerns about his health back then and was hoping he could talk to
      and/or see him again. If anyone has any information about which
      hospital he is in, could you get back to Marty or myself? We'd
      sincerely appreciate it.

      Thanks so much,

      --
      Rodger Wrublik