Re: [hr100] Art for 2012 Hardrock

  • Larsen Family
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2011
      Dale,

      here's my photo submission.

      Also, I don't know if you've had time yet but I was wondering when i might receive the updated finishers certificate for this year. Mine was the one which needed to be changed to doctor of distance.

      Thanks,
      Dave Larsen
      2910 NE Lisi Pl
      Newport, OR 97365

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2011
        Hi Dave thanks....
        1. for the submission and 2. for reminding me about the certificate, I'll get
        right on it.
        Dale