Art for 2012 Hardrock

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2011
      Good Morning Hardrockers,
      One of the nicest traditions of Hardrock is the art that is selected
      for the finishers print, t-shirt design and publicity posters for each years
      Hardrock. We'd like encourage you to submit your original pieces of art or
      photograph for consideration for the 2012 Hardrock. We would like to select
      the piece of work at our lottery selection meeting so the deadline for
      submission is Dec. 1.
      We're looking forward to seeing your interpretations!!
      Dale
    • Larsen Family
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2011
        Dale,

        here's my photo submission.

        Also, I don't know if you've had time yet but I was wondering when i might receive the updated finishers certificate for this year. Mine was the one which needed to be changed to doctor of distance.

        Thanks,
        Dave Larsen
        2910 NE Lisi Pl
        Newport, OR 97365

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2011
          Hi Dave thanks....
          1. for the submission and 2. for reminding me about the certificate, I'll get
          right on it.
          Dale