email Confirmation for Hardrock Applications

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      Jason,

      Unless I get a specific email request to confirm that I've received your
      Hadrock applications, I do not send a confirmation. Your name is on the
      Hardrock web page listing so your application has been received.

      Charile

      Re: Digest Number
      1178<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hr100/message/2735;_ylc=X3oDMTJxcWtmaHU1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1ODc2MDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjA4NzUyBG1zZ0lkAzI3MzUEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTMxODM1MDUxMw-->Posted
      by: "Jason Poole" jasonpoole@...
      <jasonpoole@...?Subject=+Re%3A%20Digest%20Number%201178>
      jasonmpoole@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/jasonmpoole@...>Mon
      Oct 10, 2011 10:25 am (PDT)

      Howdy Charlie,

      Just reading through your posting below. I've noticed that my name is on the
      applicant list, but just as a heads up, I did not receive an email
      confirming receipt of my application. Is that important?

      Cheers.

      Jason

      To: hr100@yahoogroups.**com <hr100%40yahoogroups.com>
      From: thorncha@gmail.**com <thorncha%40gmail.com>
      Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:17:25 -0700
      Subject: Re: [hr100] Digest Number 1178

      Bruce and others,

      I receive the applications. About every week or two we post a current list

      of applicants that have been received to the Hardrock home page (

      http://hardrock100.**com/ <http://hardrock100.com/>). The latest posting was
      as of October 1.

      Bruce, I had not yet received your application as of October 1 but have not

      processed the past week's mail (0ct 2-9). I'll do that in the next couple

      of days and then arrange to post the updated list. When I get to your

      application, I'll also send you an email confirming receipt.

      Anyone can contact me via email to find out if I got your application and

      I'll respond. However, please wait until the HRH home page listing for the

      period you think I should have received it.

      Thanks,

      Charlie