How can I confirm whether RD received my application?

  • bmcneill1746
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      I sent in my application a few weeks ago and do not yet see my name on the entrants list. Of course nearly everyone associated with the sport has a day-job, so I understand the latency built in to the process.

      I just want to submit another application if mine was mangled or mishandled by the USPS.

      THX to any race official monitoring the list.

      Brian McNeill