Real Men/Women of Genius #106

  • The Troubadour
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 10:24 AM
      Ingelhook Wineries present...

      REAL WOMEN OF GENIUS

      {Re-al gals of geeeeeene-yuss}

      Today we propose a toast to you, Miss After-The-Marathon In The Family
      Meeting Area Clothes And Jog Bra Changer.

      {Misssssssssss Ohhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gawwwwwwwk!!}

      You just can't resist--or wait--can you? You're feeling all hot and sweaty
      with a huge compunction to change your clothes--right then and there amidst
      at least twenty-five thousand of your closest friends...and their
      friends...and all of your families...and all the reporters...and all those
      cameras.

      {"I haaaaaaaaaaad-n't reeeeeeeeeeeally no-ticed?"}

      Off with the shoes, off with the socks, the compression socks, the singlet
      and shorts (retaining the thong of course)...then also the gloves, the ear
      warmers, the ball cap, the iPod-and-wires, those Velcro thingies, your bib,
      your chip timer, your scrunchie, and--lest you or anyone else in the city
      forget--that jog bra.

      {"Noooooooooooo-bod-y will miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind, willllllllllllllllllllll
      they?"}

      It doesn't take long--or much--does it? Just flip, over the head, wiggle a
      little, and reach into your gym bag for that flimsy T-shirt and the rest of
      your "street clothes"--which at this point might not look all that different
      from your running outfit.

      {"Buttttttttttttttttttttttt ev-er-y-one ELSE iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
      chaaaaaaaaaaaaaang-ing too!"}

      Stripteases like this could make you famous. You are actually illustrating
      the real-life real-time equivalent to all that graffiti scratched inside all
      the porta-potties and men's rooms throughout the United States. "For a good
      time, watch Sally. She's right outside this door, sitting over there in the
      grass. Just walk out this box and gawk."

      {"I reeeeeeeeeee-al-ly AM verrrrrrrrrr-ry qui-et and shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."}

      So *tease* that cork out gently from your White bottle of Zinfandel when you
      actually do meet up with your friends, because if you haven't found a
      boyfriend by now, you will suddenly have around twelve thousand five hundred
      just before you zip up that gym bag...and at least six million more after
      they watch the Evening News.

      {Missssssss
      Aaaaaf-ter-The-Marrrrrrrr-ra-thon-In-The-Faaaaaaaa-mil-y-Meeeeeee-ting
      A-reee-a Clothes-And-Jog-Bra Chaaaaaaaang-er!}

      White Zinfandel yuppie wine: we don't drink it ourselves; we'd rather
      guzzle beer.

      ( O_O )

      Yours troubly,

      Rich Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...
      "your 800-year-old ever-watchful always observing lute-plucking
      song-and-dance fan of the French...way of doing 'things'"
      (now on tab at http://www.runrace.net/).

      Check out this new outlet:
      http://www.trailrunevents.com/ul/stories.asp.

      Resource:
      http://thefuntimesguide.com/2004/10/bud_light_real.php.

      Yankee Folly of The Day:
      In Chicago we have Grant Park for your clothes-changing convenience, and
      Channel 5 for your later coverage of all these visuals and, oh yeah, the
      marathon too.