Re: [hr100] Silverton 1000 Multi-Day Run - Pictures, Video & Recap

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2011
      Congrats to all of you guys- this event just seems totally nuts to me ! Great job roger. Hope the ankle heals up fast.
      Deb

      Sent from my iPod

    • frederick riemer
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2011
        Rodger; Congratulations on your fine performance and thank you for offering such wonderful events to the ultrarunning community. It is YOU who make these events so special!      -Fred Riemer

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2011
          Rodger; Congratulations on your fine performance and effort at your race. (And for your Hardrock finish earlier this year.)
          I hope you heal completely and quickly.

          Rodger, it is YOU who make these events so special!!       -Fred Riemer