2012 Entry form is now available on line

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2011
      Hi Everybody,
      Thanks to Charlie Thorn and Christian Griffith (our web site guru),
      the application for the 2012 Hardrock is now available. The lottery for the
      2012 run will be held in early December.

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Klondike4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2011
        Adding to the preXmass stress level - thanks dale - Now what do I want for xmass?? :)