Real Men/Women of Genius #102

  • The Troubadour
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2011
      Bud Light presents...

      {Re-al men of geeeeeene-yuss!}

      Today we salute you, Mr. Running No-Doubt Morally Superior Holier-Than-Thou.

      {"Whaaaaat ARRRRRRRRRE you wri-ting here? Thisss is an

      Sense of humor? Please. There is no humor in the church of
      mine-holeyer-than-your-butt-is. How is it possible even to chuckle at the
      foibles of humanity when one's full cranial capacity is totally
      locked-and-loaded and squinting only towards divinity?

      {"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII've got yoooooooooooooooooooou in my

      May God strike us dead? May our thingies rot in hell and our 1st
      Amendment-protected verbiage be forever banned? Just for having a little
      joy and laughter at the apparent expense of those whom ONLY YOU could
      possibly perceive as being victims of crass, insensitive, unfeeling,
      demeaning, sexist, written and verbal abuse? You mean those good-natured
      peeps who privately email us afterwards, laughing right along with?

      {"I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan't un-der-staaaaaaaand

      Perhaps "going postal" is your better option. Instead of publicly
      complaining against what nobody else is publicly complaining against, you
      should just go for a run. Take your AK-47 with you. Stop by the post
      office. Voice your outrage at the old-fashion way of expressing freedom of
      speech. And THEN have your totally bang-up pity party. You'll then have
      just as many dead converts to your way of thinking as live ones.

      {"Allllllllll-the-world's-e-vil isss THEE fault of beer com-mer-cial
      nar-ra-tors like YOOOOOOOU!!"}

      So DON'T crack open any ice-cold Bud Lights, O Heinrich Himmler of the
      Thought Police, because we all know alcohol is bad for you and that rigidly
      upheld lifestyle of the rightfully indignant and tidy-whitey morally
      uptighted. For golly sakes! As everyone in Christendom has known all their
      lives, Jesus himself DIDN'T turn that water into wine. Nope. He only
      walked on it. And as for the REAL true-believing guests of that ancient
      Wedding Feast at Cana? They all no doubt drank Gatorade.

      {Mis-terrrrrrrrr Runnnnnn-ning Nooo-Doubt-Mor-al-ly-Su-per-i-orrrrrrrrr

      Bud Light beer: we don't care where they brew it; we just dig their

      ( O_O )

      Yours troubly,

      Rich Limacher
      "your French 800-year-old disrespectful lute-plucking substance-abusing
      song-and-dance Lie Mocker of all things sacred and profound"
      (now on tab at http://www.runrace.net/).

      Yankee Folly of The Day:
      We probbly instead oughta wonder WTF Congress is drinking or smoking deze