RE: THE MOST INTERESTING MAN/WOMAN IN THE WORLD (issue 58)

  • The Troubadour
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 4:47 PM
      Ah, Johnny, we love ya, man.

      Thanks for this!

      ALSO--in an attempt now to stave off the probably eventual backlash--I was
      wrong about Meghan's 2011 Western States finishing time. [Why? Because I'm
      damn OLD, that's WHY, and am currently having cataracts in both frickin'
      eyeballs and therefore cannot SEE! Ya see?] Meghan's time was 18:50:19,
      and not whatever the hell I tried to type in there.

      Sorry.

      Carry on.

      Back to the as-lately-ever-expected RAGING debates over such things
      podcasts, salt-caps, Dr. Noakes, bottled water, and, of course, SMOOTHIES!!!
      ;-)

      Yours troubly,

      Rich
      That TroubleDoer