Re: [hr100] Rule #1

  • Jack Jewell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2011
      "No whining"
      Thanks to the founders, board, organizers, staff, volunteers, and everyone who make Hardrock such a high-quality event that its entries are so highly coveted. Any decision will leave some wanting.

    • james varner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2011
        right on jack!

        but really is it too much to ask for me, all my friends, all the hardrock
        legends, all the hardrockers actually (legend or not), all the past
        volunteers/pacers/crew who now want to run, and all the elites to be allowed to
        run the race every year? oh and please while you're at it please don't let the
        race become some big circus. thanks!

        james "1 for" varner
        1 for 8 in the lottery
        1 for 3 in the race
        Rainshadow Running 2011 Race Schedule
        www.rainshadowrunning.com

        Feb 5 Orcas Island 50k/25k Eastsound, WA (SOLD OUT)
        Mar 12 Gorge Waterfalls 50k Cascade Locks, OR (SOLD OUT)
        Apr 3 Yakima Skyline Rim 50k/25k Ellensburg, WA (SOLD OUT)
        May 22 Sun Mountain 50m/50k/25k/1k Winthrop, WA (Was 95% Full on Race Day)
        Jun 12 Beacon Rock 50k/25k N. Bonneville, WA(Was 75% Full on Race Day)
        Aug 13 Angels Staircase 50m/50k/25k Carlton, WA(Registration Now Open!)
        Sept 17 Cle Elum Ridge 50k/25k Cle Elum, WA(80% full as of 5/26/11)
        Sept 25 Winthrop Road Marathon Winthrop, WA(Registration Now Open!)
        Oct 8 Mt Spokane 50k/25k Spokane, WA
        Nov 26 Christmas at the End of the Road 5k/1k Winthrop, WA
        Dec 10 Deception Pass 50k/25k Oak Harbor, WA

        North Cascades PCT 100k/50k has been postponed until Sept 2012--Sorry!