Re: [hr100] Burrows Park Road

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2001
      --- timpanokee@... wrote:
      > Does anyone know if 2-wheel drive will make it from
      > Sherman to Burrows Park
      > on the shelf road?

      You can drive from Sherman up to the Grizzly Gulch
      trailhead. Past that point you will probably need
      high clearance.

      =====

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Herr, Dennis B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2001
        In 1992, I drove a Geo prism rental car all the way across
        the Cinnamon Pass road.  It wasn't much fun and was very
        slow going.  So don't ever buy a used rental car!

        Dennis Herr