Burrows Park Road

  • timpanokee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2001
      Does anyone know if 2-wheel drive will make it from Sherman to Burrows Park
      on the shelf road?
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2001
        --- timpanokee@... wrote:
        > Does anyone know if 2-wheel drive will make it from
        > Sherman to Burrows Park
        > on the shelf road?

        You can drive from Sherman up to the Grizzly Gulch
        trailhead. Past that point you will probably need
        high clearance.

        =====

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/
      • Herr, Dennis B.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2001
          In 1992, I drove a Geo prism rental car all the way across
          the Cinnamon Pass road.  It wasn't much fun and was very
          slow going.  So don't ever buy a used rental car!

          Dennis Herr