Race photos?

  • Marcy Beard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 8:12 AM
      Hi,

      I saw a couple guys on the course who looked like official race
      photographers, but I don't see any links on the Hardrock website to their
      sites. Just curious if anyone knows if these pics are posted anywhere?
      Specifically there was one guy taking pictures with the waterfalls in the
      background as we ran down to Cunningham, and a couple guys hanging out on
      the way up Green Mountain with a nice camera. Maybe they were with the
      media or something, just wondering if anyone knows.

      Thanks!
      -Marcy