2011 Hardrock Runner Feedback

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011
      Hardrockers,

      I've just emailed out the annual Hardrock runner survey. If you were
      a 2011 starter, it should be in your inbox. However, it might look
      like spam so check your spam folders. When you get the survey, please
      take a few minutes to fill it in and return it to me. We use your

      If you started Hardrock but did not get the separate email, please
      contact me off line and I'll email you the survey.

      Note, that for your voice to be counted, I need to receive your
      feedback by August 12.

      Thanks,

      Charlie
    • ken gordon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011

          Charlie here is my questionaire.  Thanks for all the work you do for this race.  I am honored to have been in the greatest run in the world around such amazing people. Ken

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
          Hi Charlie,

          could you please send this survey to me too so that I can fill it out with
          Wolfgang and send it back to you?

          Thanks a lot.

          Simone

          _____