rich desimone

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2011
      hey rich if you're on this email list send me your mailing address, while
      unpacking the truck i finally found your glasses!!!!

      if you know rich's phone number or email please pass it on to me so i can mail
      him his eyeglasses

      thanks!
      james

      Rainshadow Running 2011 Race Schedule
      www.rainshadowrunning.com

      Feb 5 Orcas Island 50k/25k Eastsound, WA (SOLD OUT)
      Mar 12 Gorge Waterfalls 50k Cascade Locks, OR (SOLD OUT)
      Apr 3 Yakima Skyline Rim 50k/25k Ellensburg, WA (SOLD OUT)
      May 22 Sun Mountain 50m/50k/25k/1k Winthrop, WA (Was 95% Full on Race Day)
      Jun 12 Beacon Rock 50k/25k N. Bonneville, WA(Was 75% Full on Race Day)
      Aug 13 Angels Staircase 50m/50k/25k Carlton, WA(Registration Now Open!)
      Sept 17 Cle Elum Ridge 50k/25k Cle Elum, WA(80% full as of 5/26/11)
      Sept 25 Winthrop Road Marathon Winthrop, WA(Registration Now Open!)
      Oct 8 Mt Spokane 50k/25k Spokane, WA
      Nov 26 Christmas at the End of the Road 5k/1k Winthrop, WA
      Dec 10 Deception Pass 50k/25k Oak Harbor, WA

      North Cascades PCT 100k/50k has been postponed until Sept 2012--Sorry!

    • Sim3391@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2011
        James-
        Rich's email is: rdesimnone@...
        He will be thrilled to get his glasses! Great to see everyone this year!
        Beth Simpson-Hall