not lucky to get in, so planning on hiking part of the course

  • bogdand74
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 7:52 AM
      In the last 3 years i was not lucky enough to get into the lottery

      So for the next 3-4 weekends i was planning to hike parts of the course

      If anybody would like to join me for the shorter hikes in the beginning, or a longer hike at the end ... please reply to me directly and not to the full list

      Thanks