Re: [hr100] Some light reading material from Oz while tapering

  • Chris Twiggs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2011
      Andy,
      Allow me to emphasize how sorry we all are that you are not here.
      You are forever a part of Hardrock, and we expect to see you back in Silverton next year.

      Chris

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
        Missed you this year, Andy!
        Finally got to checking out the new "down under" mag.
        Found it to be a super project: beautifully presented; great pics and subjects; educational and entertaining.
        Best of luck on your next try of that looong "run"
        Jean-Jacques