Hardrock & Jacques d'Aquin's email address

  • Rodger A Wrublik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2011
      Runners,

      The Hardrock tent is up...thanks to everyone that helped out!

      BTW, I went up to Stony Pass late yesterday and was absolutely slammed by a
      storm that came from nowhere - lots of wind and snow. There's still lots of
      snow up there which should make for a really interesting year! ;-)

      Also, does anyone have Jacques d'Aquin email address? He helped out with the
      tent and I need some additional info for a comped entry that we're giving
      him.

      Thanks,

      Rodger

      --