Live Hardrock webcam

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Our webmeister, Christian, has added the live webcam at the Kendall
      Mountain Ski Hut (this year's Hardrock headquarters) to the Hardrock web
      page at http://hardrock100.com

      Currently, it shows preparations at the start/finish line for Friday's 6
      am start. Later, we hope to show more detail of the finish line and
      Sunday morning's awards breakfast.

      - Blake

      --
      Blake P. Wood
      Group XTD-5, Air Force Systems Design and Assessment