Some light reading material from Oz while tapering

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
      Hey a new online trailrunning magazine  called "Trail Run Aus/NZ" has just been released down here in Oz and seeing as how everyone will be sitting around thought you might appreciate a read. It is available as a free downloadable PDF (63MB). I confess to contributing but there is no monetary involvement and as I said at this stage the magazine is free, online only.
      It is a Hardrock free zone but all trail running related.
      Hope that snow keeps melting, enjoy the Potlick and have a great run come Friday.
      http://trailrunnermag.wordpress.com/zine/

      Cheers,Andy

    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2011
        Andy,
        Allow me to emphasize how sorry we all are that you are not here.
        You are forever a part of Hardrock, and we expect to see you back in Silverton next year.

        Chris

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
          Missed you this year, Andy!
          Finally got to checking out the new "down under" mag.
          Found it to be a super project: beautifully presented; great pics and subjects; educational and entertaining.
          Best of luck on your next try of that looong "run"
          Jean-Jacques