Re: [hr100] course change?

  • Rich Limacher
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 9, 2001
      Aw, hell, Bob... it's just a "joke"!!!

      :-)

      [Explanation follows, but, as with every joke, once you've
      explained it, you've killed the humor. Let that serve as a
      *CAUTION* and *WARNING*. If you do not wish to subject
      yourself to such unreasonable, long-winded explanation, stop
      reading now. :-]

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 9, 2001
        Rich, You're killing me.* I need to stop laughing and get back to work. See
        you at ZG! /TC

        *WARNING. This is a joke. My actual risk of death from reading your post is
        <0.0000000000001256334.