Looking for HR100 carpool from Denver.

  • Jeff Dunn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2011
      I'm headed out to Silverton this week, to help out with the race, from Denver.
      Anybody looking for a carpool partner? I'm happy to share driving and costs.

      Jeff Dunn
      650-669-1500

    • chris@chrisgerber.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2011
        Some of us did the KT to Finish leg today. Photos of current
        conditions are here:

        https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150227218177314.314765.615607313

        Cliff Notes: Snow is, for all intents, completely gone. :)

        - Chris
      • SHERI ATKINSON