Urgent -_Looking for a place

  • meganf99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
      To park our camper van in telluride for tonight only. We will be out by 6am.
      Please call
      303-332-4849
      Megan finnesy
      Cunningham aid station captain

      Sent from my HTC Inspireā„¢ 4G on AT&T

    • Joe Lea
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
        There's a great camping spot off Mill Creek Rd. Drive up to the first switchback and park.

        http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=37.951899,-107.845639%20%28Mill%20Creek%20Rd,%20Telluride,%20CO%2081435,%20USA%29

        joe lea