RE: [hr100] Lodging for 2001 race

  • Wayne Dorband
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8 10:34 PM
      Andrea,

      I might be interested in sharing in the lodging that you describe in
      Silverton. I am also planning to be in the area for the two weeks
      preceeding the race, and have not yet defined my lodging possibilities. It
      looks like the costs per person would be around $275 - $500 depending upon
      the number of people sharing. Is that about right? Do you know about other
      loding possibilities in the area?

      Wayne