course mark or trail work and win a free massage!

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
      hey everyone!

      candice and i are having a great great time running around in the mountains
      here. and the snow is melting fast but there will still be lots on race day...

      anyhow candice wants to give back to all the great folks helping out the race by
      doing the course marking and trail work by raffling off a free 1 hour massage.
      to get a raffle ticket all you have to do is be at the course marking on
      thursday or saturday or the trail work on friday or sunday--just come up to one
      of us and we'll give you a ticket. you get a ticket for each day so you can get
      up to 4 tickets if you attend all 4 days!

      we'll do the drawing on sunday evening or monday and call the lucky winner right
      away to schedule the massage.

      Candice's Availability:
      wednesday july 6th 8am to 1pm
      thursday july 7th 8am to 11:30pm
      other times available

      If you're not feeling lucky or you just want to book your massage before
      candice's schedule fills up give her a call at 360 720 8369 or email at
      candice@... or just let her know when you see her on the trail
      or around town. but don't wait too long the race is quickly approaching!!

      thanks and see you all real soon
      james
      Rainshadow Running 2011 Race Schedule
      www.rainshadowrunning.com

      Feb 5 Orcas Island 50k/25k Eastsound, WA (SOLD OUT)
      Mar 12 Gorge Waterfalls 50k Cascade Locks, OR (SOLD OUT)
      Apr 3 Yakima Skyline Rim 50k/25k Ellensburg, WA (SOLD OUT)
      May 22 Sun Mountain 50m/50k/25k/1k Winthrop, WA (Was 95% Full on Race Day)
      Jun 12 Beacon Rock 50k/25k N. Bonneville, WA(Was 75% Full on Race Day)
      Aug 13 Angels Staircase 50m/50k/25k Carlton, WA(Registration Now Open!)
      Sept 17 Cle Elum Ridge 50k/25k Cle Elum, WA(80% full as of 5/26/11)
      Sept 25 Winthrop Road Marathon Winthrop, WA(Registration Now Open!)
      Oct 8 Mt Spokane 50k/25k Spokane, WA
      Nov 26 Christmas at the End of the Road 5k/1k Winthrop, WA
      Dec 10 Deception Pass 50k/25k Oak Harbor, WA

      North Cascades PCT 100k/50k has been postponed until Sept 2012--Sorry!

    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
        I never thought I'd see the day James organized a drawing in Silverton.

        Sent from my iPhone