Re: [hr100] Photos from Hardrock course marking

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2011
      Don't know much yet Garret...the fact that the fire has spread to it's size
      (44,000 acres) in less than 24 hours is scary in itself. Hope they can keep
      it from Los Alamos, but it's now just 1 mile south of LANL.

      Check this out... http://vimeo.com/25648681

      See you soon,
      Steve

    • Garett Graubins
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 27, 2011
        Hi Everybody -
        The way my projected splits (you know how it is: dream splits versus realistic splits versus doomsday splits) are shaking out, it's looking like my wife and son will be saying "Good Night" to me in Ouray and then not seeing me until the next morning or early afternoon, when I'm crossing Mineral Creek on the homestretch.
        We were brainstorming possible ways for them to also help me out in T-Ride -- but we're reluctant to wake up our boy in the wee hours. By wee "hours", I mean that my most optimistic splits have me in T-Ride around 2 AM, likely 6 AM if it is not my day.
        Is anybody else struggling with these logistics? Is anybody renting a house in T-Ride? Is there camping in the town park?
        OK, back to work. I just thought I'd see if there are any thoughts on this subject.
        Thanks!
        - Garett

        Garett Graubins // 303-728-4387

        "The best way out is always through."

        - Robert Frost

      • Philip Murphy
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 27, 2011
          Thanks for sharing Steve, oh how I wish I was there again this year.
          Thoughts are with you guys, stay safe!

          Phil Murphy