Get a Great Massage Before the Race!

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011
      Hello Everyone!

      I've been so excited all week for the upcoming race and maybe even more so for
      Camp Hardrock the two weeks before the the race. My girlfriend Candice and I are
      starting our drive from Washington later today and we should be arriving in
      Silverton tomorrow night. I haven't been able to make it out to the San Juans
      the last two years and Candice has never been so we both can't wait to get there
      and join in right away on the course marking and trail work.

      I'm super lucky to have Candice. Since she is an ultrarunner and will be running
      her first 100 at Cascade Crest later this summer we get to run together a ton
      and she'll hopefully be pacing me from Ouray or Telluride to the finish. I'm
      also lucky because she's an experienced massage therapist and she's bringing her
      massage table with her! And it can be fortunate for you too because she's going
      to be making herself available a few of the days so others can get a massage or
      two before the big race. Below is a rough schedule of her availability(there
      might be other times she's available too):

      Tuesday June 28th: 8am to 6pm
      Wednesday June 29th: 8am to 2pm
      Wednesday July 6th: 8am to 1pm
      Thursday July 7th: 8am to 11:30am

      Her rates are: 60 minutes for $65, 90 minutes for $90 or 120 minutes for $120

      To Schedule an appointment please call Candice on her cell phone at (360)
      720-8369 or Email candice@... or talk to one of us in person
      once we get there or just in case her cell phone doesn't work there you can call
      me at (509) 846-5019 or email james@...

      For more information about Candice and her massage practice check out
      www.greenhousemassage.com

      Ok I can't wait to see all of you! Not being at Hardrock the last two years
      killed me so I'm extra excited and it's going to be so much fun to share it all
      with Candice. Have fun and we'll see you soon!

      James

      Rainshadow Running 2011 Race Schedule
      www.rainshadowrunning.com

      Feb 5 Orcas Island 50k/25k Eastsound, WA (SOLD OUT)
      Mar 12 Gorge Waterfalls 50k Cascade Locks, OR (SOLD OUT)
      Apr 3 Yakima Skyline Rim 50k/25k Ellensburg, WA (SOLD OUT)
      May 22 Sun Mountain 50m/50k/25k/1k Winthrop, WA (Was 95% Full on Race Day)
      Jun 12 Beacon Rock 50k/25k N. Bonneville, WA(Was 75% Full on Race Day)
      Aug 13 Angels Staircase 50m/50k/25k Carlton, WA(Registration Now Open!)
      Sept 17 Cle Elum Ridge 50k/25k Cle Elum, WA(80% full as of 5/26/11)
      Sept 25 Winthrop Road Marathon Winthrop, WA(Registration Now Open!)
      Oct 8 Mt Spokane 50k/25k Spokane, WA
      Nov 26 Christmas at the End of the Road 5k/1k Winthrop, WA
      Dec 10 Deception Pass 50k/25k Oak Harbor, WA

      North Cascades PCT 100k/50k has been postponed until Sept 2012--Sorry!