  • Richard Hypio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 11:37 PM
      Maybe if we called this event the Wilderness Inventory Weekend 100 the CEC
      would sponsor us. After all, they conduct group hikes into wilderness areas
      with entry fees - I mean minimal donations - of $35 to cover costs. Perhaps
      the Forest Service/BLM warning needs to be revised to read "You may be
      subject to the unreasonable acts of hypocrites."

      Thanks to everyone working on the bureaucratic end of this great event.
      Thanks, Dale, for the practical advice - I know my and many other fingers
      were poised on that red "send" button. Now we'll have time for revision,
      although it appears to me that Charlie and Rich have silver keyboards.
      Richard