ride from denver on tues the 5th?

  • Julian Jamison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hi everyone - my mom is trying to get from denver south to ouray / silverton
      / telluride / durango (anywhere around should be fine), preferably on
      tuesday july 5. I will already be in silverton and can pick her up once in
      the area, then we're both driving back together in my rental car after she
      crews me in the race.

      Is anyone coming down around then, or have crew / pacers / friends who might
      have an extra spot in their car? Happy to pay for gas. She's good company, I
      promise.

      Getting excited to be back in the san juans!

      thanks,
      julian

      617-880-9734