housing

  • rockdirtwaterfun
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
      If anyone has an extra bed in the Siverton area during race week please let me know. I'd be happy to split the cost of the room and buy all the beer.
      Thanks,
      Vince Bowman
      540.810.5160
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
        Vince I assume you' ve googled lodging in silverton. There is also the Eureka lodge - about 8 miles from town and of course you can camp just about anywhere

        Sent from my iPod