Course Cleaning

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
      At the risk of looking beyond the *big event*, it's never too early to think about the logistics of cleaning the Hardrock course.

      Brian Crone and I are organizing the flag-pulling and picking-up-inadvertently-left-trash-on-the-trail for the days immediately following the run.

      If you plan to be spending some post-Hardrock time in Silverton and didn't run or want (sic) more time on the course or just want a nice hike in the hills - we'd love to have your help.

      Send a note (dkcoblentz@... or call 505-412-8304).

      Thanks, and best of luck to all the 2011 Hardrockers!

      David Coblentz
    • Olga Varlamova
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
        David,

        as we discussed, I'll be doing first 15 miles with my hubby. Count on it.

        Thanks
        Olga