Re: Get access to the pacer/runner roster!

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
      Great question, Josh!

      NO - if you are all set with pacing or pacers, no need to jump on the list. The document I maintain is so that people can find each other if they still need to connect with someone.

      Andrea

      --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Mietz <jrushm@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Andrea,
      > I'll be bringing my own pacers, do they need to register on here?
      >
      > Josh Mietz
      >
      > On Jun 6, 2011, at 10:14 PM, kaitainen wrote:
      >
      > Howdy everyone - just wanted to remind you that if you'd like to either be a pacer or be paced, email me: andrea@...
      >
      > ...and I'll get you in. I've decided this year to create an editable Google doc, instead of a more static web page, but I don't want it totally open to the public, so I'll give you access and then you can view/edit/add info as needed.
      >
      > Thanks, and happy June!
      >
      > Andrea
      >

      > Joshua R. Mietz, DMA
      > PO Box 381
      > Creede, CO 81130
      > (303) 818-5035
      > jrushm@...

    • Markus Wiaderek
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2011
        Andre, I just emailed you at andrea@... but for whatever reason
        the email got returned, so I try to get in touch with you via the hr100
        email.

        M name is Markus Wiaderek (markus@...) can you put me on the list
        I would be still interested in finding a pacer.
        happy trails

        Markus

        --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com <mailto:hr100%40yahoogroups.com> , Joshua Mietz
        <jrushm@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Andrea,
        > I'll be bringing my own pacers, do they need to register on here?
        >
        > Josh Mietz
        >
        > On Jun 6, 2011, at 10:14 PM, kaitainen wrote:
        >
        > Howdy everyone - just wanted to remind you that if you'd like to either be
        a pacer or be paced, email me: andrea@...

        > ...and I'll get you in. I've decided this year to create an editable
        Google doc, instead of a more static web page, but I don't want it totally
        open to the public, so I'll give you access and then you can view/edit/add
        info as needed.

        > Thanks, and happy June!
        >
        > Andrea
        >

        > Joshua R. Mietz, DMA