Get access to the pacer/runner roster!

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
      Howdy everyone - just wanted to remind you that if you'd like to either be a pacer or be paced, email me: andrea@...

      ...and I'll get you in. I've decided this year to create an editable Google doc, instead of a more static web page, but I don't want it totally open to the public, so I'll give you access and then you can view/edit/add info as needed.

      Thanks, and happy June!

      Andrea
    • Joshua Mietz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
        Thanks Andrea,
        I'll be bringing my own pacers, do they need to register on here?

        Josh Mietz

        On Jun 6, 2011, at 10:14 PM, kaitainen wrote:

        Howdy everyone - just wanted to remind you that if you'd like to either be a pacer or be paced, email me: andrea@...

        ...and I'll get you in. I've decided this year to create an editable Google doc, instead of a more static web page, but I don't want it totally open to the public, so I'll give you access and then you can view/edit/add info as needed.

        Thanks, and happy June!

        Andrea

        Joshua R. Mietz, DMA
        PO Box 381
        Creede, CO 81130
        (303) 818-5035
        jrushm@...

      • kaitainen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
          Great question, Josh!

          NO - if you are all set with pacing or pacers, no need to jump on the list. The document I maintain is so that people can find each other if they still need to connect with someone.

          Andrea

          --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Mietz <jrushm@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Andrea,
          > I'll be bringing my own pacers, do they need to register on here?
          >
          > Josh Mietz
          >
          > On Jun 6, 2011, at 10:14 PM, kaitainen wrote:
          >
          > Howdy everyone - just wanted to remind you that if you'd like to either be a pacer or be paced, email me: andrea@...
          >
          > ...and I'll get you in. I've decided this year to create an editable Google doc, instead of a more static web page, but I don't want it totally open to the public, so I'll give you access and then you can view/edit/add info as needed.
          >
          > Thanks, and happy June!
          >
          > Andrea
          >

          > Joshua R. Mietz, DMA
          > PO Box 381
          > Creede, CO 81130
          > (303) 818-5035
          > jrushm@...

        • Markus Wiaderek
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2011
            Andre, I just emailed you at andrea@... but for whatever reason
            the email got returned, so I try to get in touch with you via the hr100
            email.

            M name is Markus Wiaderek (markus@...) can you put me on the list
            I would be still interested in finding a pacer.
            happy trails

            Markus

            --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com <mailto:hr100%40yahoogroups.com> , Joshua Mietz
            <jrushm@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Andrea,
            > I'll be bringing my own pacers, do they need to register on here?
            >
            > Josh Mietz
            >
            > On Jun 6, 2011, at 10:14 PM, kaitainen wrote:
            >
            > Howdy everyone - just wanted to remind you that if you'd like to either be
            a pacer or be paced, email me: andrea@...

            > ...and I'll get you in. I've decided this year to create an editable
            Google doc, instead of a more static web page, but I don't want it totally
            open to the public, so I'll give you access and then you can view/edit/add
            info as needed.

            > Thanks, and happy June!
            >
            > Andrea
            >

            > Joshua R. Mietz, DMA