Course Marking Schedule

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011
      Hardrockers,

      Several folks have inquired about the 2011 Hardrock course schedule.
      I want to make sure everyone knows that the schedule is contained in
      the Runners' Manual available under the "Runners" pull down menu at
      the Hardrock home page - http://hardrock100.com/index.php The caveat
      is that the schedule is subject to change that will not be posted to
      the home page. Hopefully (no guarantees) the latest information will
      be posted in my front porch - 1354 Reese, Silverton.

      Also, there is no need to sign up or make a "reservation" for trail
      marking. Just show up. This is a chance for anyone interested to
      learn the course, enjoy the high country, meet other Hardrockers, and
      listen to more lies about the gud 'ol daze than you'd ever want to
      hear.

      I'll see you in Silverton.

      Charlie
    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011
        Any first time hardrockers should consider course marking the most important preparation you can do after you get to Silverton. Arrive early and join the fun!

        Sent from my iPhone