2011 Wait List Movement

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hardrockers,

      I've received several emails from folks who have noticed that the wait
      list is moving relatively fast this year. I don't have any idea if
      this will continue. However, I built a graph, posted to the Hardrock
      web site ( http://hardrock100.com/20Plots.pdf ) that shows the history
      of wait list success. As I said, I don't know that this year bring
      but, you can see what has happened.

      I hope to see everyone in Silverton in just a few weeks.

      Charlie
    • Gregory S Hine
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
        Charlie:

        Since Ilse and I won't be attending the HRH... We'll be out-of-town again on an extended travel trailer trip again this year... I haven't been "reading the mail" much about the HRH. But I am interested in how the snow level looks. If you wouldn't mind, please send me your most recent snow-tel analysis again. Thanks!

        ... Greg

        To: hr100@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
          Snow Water Equivalent (SWE) on Red Mountain Pass today June 1 is about 28.
          In 2008 on this day, it was in the high teens, and on race day the course
          had enough snow that a rope was provided for the descent from Virginius
          Pass. SWE has dropped in the last several days, but it was falling fast in
          '08 as well on this day. Pics of Virginius descent from '08 race attached
          (if attachments work here). Looking forward to an interesting race this
          year!
          Cheers, Jack
          http://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/interactive/html/graph.html?station=RMPC2&w=600&h
          =400&uc=0&by=2011&bm=4&bd=1&bh=6&ey=2011&em=6&ed=1&eh=12&data=0&units=0