Re: [hr100] I'm out

  • Fred Ecks
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2011
      Awww man, I'm gonna miss ya there, Andy! Who else is gonna kick my butt
      at the Silverton Blue Ribbon 10k?

      - Fred, who plans to serve as radio guy KG0UL at an aid station this
      year (waitlisted yet again!)

      On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 19:11 -0700, Andy Hewat wrote:

      > Thanks Lori.
      > And thanks to all the others who have sent me encouraging messages on
      > and offline. It is not hard to see why we love coming back each year.
      > It is not just about the place, it is equally about the people. I will
      > actually miss catching up with all the Hardrock crew more than I will
      > miss the
      > race!
      > Oh but I will miss the race.
      > Cheers,Andy
      >
      > --- On Thu, 26/5/11, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > From: Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
      > Subject: Re: [hr100] I'm out
      > To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      >

      > Andy,
      >
      > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
      > going
      >
      > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck.
      > Hope things
      >
      > are good for you and we will see you next year!
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Lori Bantekas
      >
      > Jackson, Wy
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Megan Finnesy
      Message 2 of 9 , May 26, 2011
        Andy,
        All of us Cunningham Hillbillies will be missing you too.
        Sorry you won't be able to stop for a sip of moonshine and swing to my favorite
        fiddle tunes.
        All my best!

        Megan Finnesy, RD
        Golden Gate