Re: [hr100] I'm out

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2011
      Thanks Lori.
      And thanks to all the others who have sent me encouraging messages on and offline. It is not hard to see why we love coming back each year. It is not just about the place, it is equally about the people. I will actually miss catching up with all the Hardrock crew more than I will miss the
      race!
      Oh but I will miss the race.
      Cheers,Andy

      --- On Thu, 26/5/11, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>

      From: Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
      Subject: Re: [hr100] I'm out
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com

      Andy,

      Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but going

      down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck.  Hope things

      are good for you and we will see you next year!

      Cheers,

      Lori Bantekas

      Jackson, Wy

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 9 , May 26, 2011
        Awww man, I'm gonna miss ya there, Andy! Who else is gonna kick my butt
        at the Silverton Blue Ribbon 10k?

        - Fred, who plans to serve as radio guy KG0UL at an aid station this
        year (waitlisted yet again!)

        On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 19:11 -0700, Andy Hewat wrote:

        > Thanks Lori.
        > And thanks to all the others who have sent me encouraging messages on
        > and offline. It is not hard to see why we love coming back each year.
        > It is not just about the place, it is equally about the people. I will
        > actually miss catching up with all the Hardrock crew more than I will
        > miss the
        > race!
        > Oh but I will miss the race.
        > Cheers,Andy
        >
        > --- On Thu, 26/5/11, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > From: Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
        > Subject: Re: [hr100] I'm out
        > To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
        >

        > Andy,
        >
        > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
        > going
        >
        > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck.
        > Hope things
        >
        > are good for you and we will see you next year!
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Lori Bantekas
        >
        > Jackson, Wy
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Megan Finnesy
        Message 3 of 9 , May 26, 2011
          Andy,
          All of us Cunningham Hillbillies will be missing you too.
          Sorry you won't be able to stop for a sip of moonshine and swing to my favorite
          fiddle tunes.
          All my best!

          Megan Finnesy, RD
          Golden Gate