Re: [hr100] I'm out

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 9 , May 25, 2011
      Ah, the Avon deck! :-) Can't wait! Andy, you will surely be missed at Camp
      Hardrock...

      See you all then, Deb and I can't make it out until the 30th this year (work
      got in the way), so won't be able to help with the course marking.

      Steve

      On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...> wrote:

      > Andy,
      >
      > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
      > going
      > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck. Hope
      > things
      > are good for you and we will see you next year!
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Lori Bantekas
      > Jackson, Wy

    • Andy Hewat
      Message 2 of 9 , May 26, 2011
        Thanks Lori.
        And thanks to all the others who have sent me encouraging messages on and offline. It is not hard to see why we love coming back each year. It is not just about the place, it is equally about the people. I will actually miss catching up with all the Hardrock crew more than I will miss the
        race!
        Oh but I will miss the race.
        Cheers,Andy

        --- On Thu, 26/5/11, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>

        From: Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
        Subject: Re: [hr100] I'm out
        To: hr100@yahoogroups.com

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , May 26, 2011
          Awww man, I'm gonna miss ya there, Andy! Who else is gonna kick my butt
          at the Silverton Blue Ribbon 10k?

          - Fred, who plans to serve as radio guy KG0UL at an aid station this
          year (waitlisted yet again!)

          On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 19:11 -0700, Andy Hewat wrote:

          > Thanks Lori.
          > And thanks to all the others who have sent me encouraging messages on
          > and offline. It is not hard to see why we love coming back each year.
          > It is not just about the place, it is equally about the people. I will
          > actually miss catching up with all the Hardrock crew more than I will
          > miss the
          > race!
          > Oh but I will miss the race.
          > Cheers,Andy
          >
          > --- On Thu, 26/5/11, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > From: Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
          > Subject: Re: [hr100] I'm out
          > To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
          >

          > Andy,
          >
          > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
          > going
          >
          > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck.
          > Hope things
          >
          > are good for you and we will see you next year!
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Lori Bantekas
          >
          > Jackson, Wy
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Megan Finnesy
          Message 4 of 9 , May 26, 2011
            Andy,
            All of us Cunningham Hillbillies will be missing you too.
            Sorry you won't be able to stop for a sip of moonshine and swing to my favorite
            fiddle tunes.
            All my best!

            Megan Finnesy, RD
            Golden Gate