Re: [hr100] I'm out

  • Lori Bantekas
    Message 1 of 9 , May 25 8:43 AM
      Andy,

      Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but going
      down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck.  Hope things
      are good for you and we will see you next year!

      Cheers,
      Lori Bantekas
      Jackson, Wy

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , May 25 8:51 AM
        Lori,
        We will see you there too! Backpacking, sweeping first protion, crewing and
        hanging out, indeed:)

        Olga

        On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...> wrote:

        > Andy,
        >
        > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
        > going
        > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck. Hope
        > things
        > are good for you and we will see you next year!
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Lori Bantekas
        > Jackson, Wy

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 9 , May 25 9:11 AM
          Ah, the Avon deck! :-) Can't wait! Andy, you will surely be missed at Camp
          Hardrock...

          See you all then, Deb and I can't make it out until the 30th this year (work
          got in the way), so won't be able to help with the course marking.

          Steve

          On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...> wrote:

          > Andy,
          >
          > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
          > going
          > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck. Hope
          > things
          > are good for you and we will see you next year!
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Lori Bantekas
          > Jackson, Wy

        • Andy Hewat
          Message 4 of 9 , May 26 7:11 PM
            Thanks Lori.
            And thanks to all the others who have sent me encouraging messages on and offline. It is not hard to see why we love coming back each year. It is not just about the place, it is equally about the people. I will actually miss catching up with all the Hardrock crew more than I will miss the
            race!
            Oh but I will miss the race.
            Cheers,Andy

            --- On Thu, 26/5/11, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>

            Message 5 of 9 , May 26 9:41 PM
              Awww man, I'm gonna miss ya there, Andy! Who else is gonna kick my butt
              at the Silverton Blue Ribbon 10k?

              - Fred, who plans to serve as radio guy KG0UL at an aid station this
              year (waitlisted yet again!)

              On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 19:11 -0700, Andy Hewat wrote:

              > Thanks Lori.
              > And thanks to all the others who have sent me encouraging messages on
              > and offline. It is not hard to see why we love coming back each year.
              > It is not just about the place, it is equally about the people. I will
              > actually miss catching up with all the Hardrock crew more than I will
              > miss the
              > race!
              > Oh but I will miss the race.
              > Cheers,Andy
              >
              > --- On Thu, 26/5/11, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > From: Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
              > Subject: Re: [hr100] I'm out
              > To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
              >

              > Andy,
              >
              > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
              > going
              >
              > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck.
              > Hope things
              >
              > are good for you and we will see you next year!
              >
              > Cheers,
              >
              > Lori Bantekas
              >
              > Jackson, Wy
              >
              > ________________________________

            • Megan Finnesy
              Message 6 of 9 , May 26 10:16 PM
                Andy,
                All of us Cunningham Hillbillies will be missing you too.
                Sorry you won't be able to stop for a sip of moonshine and swing to my favorite
                fiddle tunes.
                All my best!

                Megan Finnesy, RD
                Golden Gate