I'm out

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 9 , May 25, 2011
      Unfortunately I've had to withdraw my entry. I will miss catching up with everyone but will be following your progress intently. Hope everyones training is going well and the snow continues to melt (but not too fast). It is hard to imagine a winter without Hardrock. About the only good thing is getting to see the Peros move one step higher up that waitlist.Have a great race all and post lots of course marking pics for me.
      Cheers,Andy

    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 9 , May 25, 2011
        Andy,
        I hope this change is the result of some wonderful opportunity that has come up Downunder that you simply can't pass up. HR100 and Camp Hardrock will miss you!

        Chris

        Message 3 of 9 , May 25, 2011
          bummer Andy!!! I'm happy to move up one slot, but not at the expense of
          you coming out. I think I heard somewhere you've had an ankle injury?
          I hope it will resolve itself soon. We;ll sure miss you out there!!!
          deb

          On 5/25/2011 5:42 AM, Andy Hewat wrote:

          > Unfortunately I've had to withdraw my entry. I will miss catching up
          > with everyone but will be following your progress intently. Hope
          > everyones training is going well and the snow continues to melt (but
          > not too fast). It is hard to imagine a winter without Hardrock. About
          > the only good thing is getting to see the Peros move one step higher
          > up that waitlist.Have a great race all and post lots of course marking
          > pics for me.
          > Cheers,Andy

        • Lori Bantekas
          Message 4 of 9 , May 25, 2011
            Andy,

            Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but going
            down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck.  Hope things
            are good for you and we will see you next year!

            Cheers,
            Lori Bantekas
            Jackson, Wy

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , May 25, 2011
              Lori,
              We will see you there too! Backpacking, sweeping first protion, crewing and
              hanging out, indeed:)

              Olga

              On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...> wrote:

              > Andy,
              >
              > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
              > going
              > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck. Hope
              > things
              > are good for you and we will see you next year!
              >
              > Cheers,
              > Lori Bantekas
              > Jackson, Wy

            • Steve Pero
              Message 6 of 9 , May 25, 2011
                Ah, the Avon deck! :-) Can't wait! Andy, you will surely be missed at Camp
                Hardrock...

                See you all then, Deb and I can't make it out until the 30th this year (work
                got in the way), so won't be able to help with the course marking.

                Steve

                On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...> wrote:

                > Andy,
                >
                > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
                > going
                > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck. Hope
                > things
                > are good for you and we will see you next year!
                >
                > Cheers,
                > Lori Bantekas
                > Jackson, Wy

              • Andy Hewat
                Message 7 of 9 , May 26, 2011
                  Thanks Lori.
                  And thanks to all the others who have sent me encouraging messages on and offline. It is not hard to see why we love coming back each year. It is not just about the place, it is equally about the people. I will actually miss catching up with all the Hardrock crew more than I will miss the
                  race!
                  Oh but I will miss the race.
                  Cheers,Andy

                  --- On Thu, 26/5/11, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 26, 2011
                    Awww man, I'm gonna miss ya there, Andy! Who else is gonna kick my butt
                    at the Silverton Blue Ribbon 10k?

                    - Fred, who plans to serve as radio guy KG0UL at an aid station this
                    year (waitlisted yet again!)

                    On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 19:11 -0700, Andy Hewat wrote:

                    > Thanks Lori.
                    > And thanks to all the others who have sent me encouraging messages on
                    > and offline. It is not hard to see why we love coming back each year.
                    > It is not just about the place, it is equally about the people. I will
                    > actually miss catching up with all the Hardrock crew more than I will
                    > miss the
                    > race!
                    > Oh but I will miss the race.
                    > Cheers,Andy
                    >
                    > --- On Thu, 26/5/11, Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
                    > wrote:
                    >
                    > From: Lori Bantekas <lbantekas@...>
                    > Subject: Re: [hr100] I'm out
                    > To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
                    >

                    > Andy,
                    >
                    > Bummer to hear that we won't see you this year. I am not in either but
                    > going
                    >
                    > down to pace, trail mark and general good times on the Avon deck.
                    > Hope things
                    >
                    > are good for you and we will see you next year!
                    >
                    > Cheers,
                    >
                    > Lori Bantekas
                    >
                    > Jackson, Wy
                    >
                    > ________________________________

                  • Megan Finnesy
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 26, 2011
                      Andy,
                      All of us Cunningham Hillbillies will be missing you too.
                      Sorry you won't be able to stop for a sip of moonshine and swing to my favorite
                      fiddle tunes.
                      All my best!

                      Megan Finnesy, RD
                      Golden Gate